InFocus X3 full review
InFocus has made waves in the projector market with its popular X1 and X2 models. Now the third incarnation, the X3, has arrived.
But whereas the X1 and X2 were aiming largely at those on a tight budget, the X3 has rather loftier ambitions. Seeing XGA support on an £800 projector is a huge step in the right direction, and the DVI connector is another hint of quality.
Otherwise, the X3 follows in the traditions of previous InFocus projectors. The brightness rating should be ample for most light conditions, and the X3 is highly portable. Best of all, the projector boasts InFocus' usual excellent image quality.
InFocus X3: Specs
- DDR DLP projector
- brightness 1,700 (standard) or 1,100 Ansi lumens (Whisper mode)
- 200W lamp (4,000-hour life
- replacement bulb costs £245)
- native res 1,024x768 (XGA)
- DVI connector
- contrast ratio 2,000:1
- noise 39dB (standard) or 37dB (Whisper mode)
- 2-year return-to-base warranty