Yoyotech Warbird RS14 full review
The Warbird RS14 from Yoyotech is a very interesting gaming PC, not least because it delivers some of the best performance results, both inside and outside of VR gaming, but also because it costs less than some systems which can’t match its speed. See also: Best gaming chairs
Yoyotech Warbird RS14 review: Price
Yoyotech Warbird RS14 review: Design and specs
Externally, the Warbird RS14 certainly looks the part. The Aerocool QS-240 system case being one of the smarter-looking options available, featuring a full mesh front panel, which curves its way elegantly around the top of the case without and of the lumps and bumps which often give gaming PCs a more industrial, or even military, look. It does come with a transparent side panel, which thankfully draws most of the attention towards the graphics card rather than the motherboard.
Yoyotech Warbird RS14 review: Benchmark results
Rated ‘Very High’ in the SteamVR Performance Test, the Warbird RS14 achieves the joint highest VR quality rating of 11 alongside the Wired2Fire system and the two are pretty much evenly matched in the non-VR game tests, too.
The following benchmark results allows you to compare between all VR PCs tested in our group test. Please note that Yoyotech supplied the PC for review with a 980 Ti (as it was before the 1070 and 1080 were available), but will supply this PC with a GTX 1070 for the same price, or upgrade to a GTX 1080 for £180 more.
Yoyotech Warbird RS14: Specs
- 3.3GHz Intel Core i5-6600 (3.9GHz Intel Boost)
- Silentium Spartan PRO cooler
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM
- 1TB Toshiba 7K1000 HDD + 128GB SK Hynix SL301 SSD
- Aerocool Integrator 600W PSU
- MSI B150M Mortar motherboard
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti Armor X2 graphics card
- onboard audio
- Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit LAN controller
- 4x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 On Motheboard I/O
- 1x DVI, 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort outputs
- Aerocool QS240 M-ATX Case With Window
- 3-years Return to base. First 30 days free collect on fault, First year parts and labour, 2 years labour only