Aiptek MediaTablet Ultimate full review
The styling of the Aiptek MediaTablet Ultimate graphics tablet owes much to Wacom, the market leader. Here, Aiptek has delivered a striking 24cm slab that offers a number of features found on more expensive professional models.
We like how the Aiptek MediaTablet Ultimate tablet can be set up for left- or right-handed users – other tablet developers please take note. Installation was simple, as was setting up the six ExpressKeys that are available to perform specific functions, start applications or open context menus. And the navigation wheel felt highly responsive.
The lightweight sculpted pen may be a little too slim for some users, but accurate cursor placement was possible thanks to the 4,000LPI resolution and 2,048 level pressure sensitivity. This tablet supports dual screens, so we had no problem using two Cinema Displays as our desktop.
Next: Our expert verdict >>
Aiptek MediaTablet Ultimate: Specs
- 9.5in (24 cm) premium Graphic Tablet
- 2048 true pressure levels, high 4000 Lpi Resolution
- Tilt sensitivity, battery- less and ergonomic pen for fatigue-proof working
- Ergonomic design – for left and right handlers
- 8 free programmable Hot Keys
- Navigation wheel for zoom, scroll and volume