This is a relatively large 47mm smartwatch (though a 42mm version will also be available), its 1.39in high-resolution (454x454, 326ppi) AMOLED display protected here with Gorilla Glass 3. It's nevertheless lightweight, at 36g. You'll find the same Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and magnetic pogo pin charging as on its older brother, plus the six-axis accelerometer and ambient light sensor.
We anticipate that the Amazfit GTR Lite will see a global launch at CES 2020 on 7 January, but you'll be able to pick up the Lite a full two weeks before this.
Amazfit GTR Lite (47mm) specifications
- Screen: 1.39in AMOLED (454x454, 326ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 3, anti-fingerprint coating
- Wristband Materials: Silicone strap
- Wristband length: 120mm+75mm
- Wristband width: 22mm
- Watch body material: Aluminum alloy case, ceramic ring
- Dimensions: 47.2mm dial, 10.75mm thick body
- Weight: 36g
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.0 / BLE
- Battery: 410mAh lithium polymer battery (up to 24 days in a typical usage scenario)
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Waterproofing: 5 ATM certified (up to 50 meters water depth)
- Sensors: BioTracker PPG Optical Heart Rate sensor, 6-axis acceleration sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Accessories: Magnetic charger, user manual
- Supported devices: Android 5.0+/iOS 10.0+
- App: Amazfit Watch app
Where to buy Amazfit GTR Lite in the UK
GearBest is the first official stockist of the Amazfit GTR Lite, which will be going on sale on the site on 25 December at 12:00 UTC/20:00 GMT.
Priced at $109.99 the first 1,000 smartwatches sold will come with a free gift worth $9.99. That's around £85 but check the listing for the exact price in Sterling.
GearBest offers free shipping to the UK, but do take into account the fact you may be requested to pay import duty upon arrival in the UK. This isn't going to be a huge amount on an affordable watch such as this, calculated at 20% of whatever value is printed on the shipping paperwork.