Treating yourself to a swift piece of tech or a new game this Cyber Monday week may seem tempting - but why not invest in a deal that’ll give you extra knowledge and skills to put to use?
Udemy offers a whole host of online courses - over 100,000 in fact - in a wide range of different subjects to provide you with a new skill (or build on an existing one) for professional, educational and personal purposes. You’ll be coached by an expert instructor, and be able to learn on your own time to fit around other commitments.
Some of these courses can typically cost hundreds of pounds, but Udemy has a big saving for Cyber Monday - offering some subjects from as little as £9.99/$9.99. From training to become a web developer, to learning a new language, to learning safety and first-aid or brushing up on your photography skills, there’s something on this site to suit you.
Take the Ultimate Photoshop Training: From Beginner to Pro course for example. At full price, this is listed as £199.99, so you’re getting a whopping 95% off to learn a very sought-after skill in the world of media (or just for making memes, whatever takes your fancy).
There's no code needed to get this promotion - you just need to head on over to the Udemy homepage and pick your subject of choice. Udemy offers courses in all the following categories:
- Development - including web, games, app and software engineering
- Business - including sales, entrepreneurship and management
- Finance & Accounting - including economics, investing and bookkeeping
- IT & Software - including hardware, cyber security and operating systems
- Office Productivity - including Microsoft and Apple programs like Excel and iMovie
- Personal Development - including productivity, creativity and stress management
- Design - including web, graphic and fashion
- Marketing - including social media, analytics and advertising
- Lifestyle - including travel, beauty and cooking
- Photography - including DSLR, photoshop and video editing
- Health & Fitness - including sports, yoga and mental health
- Music - including instruments, production and software
- Teaching & Academics - including languages, teacher training and test prep
If any of these pique your interest, then make sure you sign up this week, as the sale will end on 6 December 2019. You can take a look at additional discounts on Udemy on our Tech Advisor vouchers page.
Wondering what else is on offer? Check out the best deals for Cyber Monday, which includes savings on laptops, mobiles, homeware and much more. We also take a look at other online course providers in our comparison with Skillshare.