In August the company also revealed a Pro version of Mi 9T, which has now gone on sale in the UK at £399. It has the same spec but a more powerful Snapdragon 855 processor with an eight-layer graphite cooling system and faster 27W charging. It's available in Blue or Black with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
Mi 9T Pricing & Availability
In the UK you can pick up a Mi 9T now through GearBest where it costs £249.90 (64GB) and £329.04 (128GB). When shipping to the UK remember that you may be asked to pay import duty, which is calculated at 20% of the value on the shipping paperwork.
Mi 9T comes in three gradient finishes: Carbon Black, Red Flame and Glacier Blue.
Mi 9T Specifications
As expected, the Mi 9T enables a truly full-screen display experience on its Mi 9-mirroring 6.39in AMOLED panel by swapping out the screen notch in favour of a pop-up unit that reveals a 20Mp selfie camera.
Around the back the photography features get more exciting, with Mi 9T rocking the same triple-lens camera as the Mi 9 SE. It's a 48Mp + 13Mp + 8Mp setup that uses pixel-binning to combine four pixels into one, resulting in 12Mp photos of superior quality.
Many of the other Mi 9T rumours were true, save for the fact Mi 9T does not support 27W wireless charging. You can, however, fast-charge the Mi 9T's 4000mAh battery at 18W over a wired connection.
The Mi 9T uses the Snapdragon 730 processor, running at 2.2GHz, which comprises the Kryo 470 and 618MHz Adreno 618 GPU.
Full specifications are as follows:
- 6.39in Full-HD+ (2340x1080, 403ppi) AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass 5
- MIUI 10 (based on Android 9 Pie)
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 10nm processor
- 610MHz Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual-SIM dual-standby with dual-4G
- Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 48Mp (f/1.75, 1.6um) + 13Mp (f/2.4, 1.12um) + 8Mp (f/2.4, 1.12um) camera, 2x optical/10x digital zoom, 4K video
- 20Mp (f/2.2, 0.8um) pop-up selfie camera, 1080p video
- 4,000mAh battery, 18W fast-charging over USB-C
You'll also like: Best Xiaomi Phones
Read next: Best New Phones Coming in 2020