If there’s anywhere that OnePlus’ excellent phones trail the competition it is in the camera department, so we welcome any tangible improvement to the phones’ snappers.
According to Android Police, the update changelog is as follows:
- Fixed the freeze issue with media volume adjustment interface
- Fixed the system reboot issue when free-form enabled
- Fixed the issue with OnePlus Notes always running in background
- Improved the photo clarity when shooting indoor and under various settings with front camera
- Improved the photo clarity with macro mode
- Enhanced charging speed to improve user experience
Getting important bug fixes is one thing, but if the update also improves the camera output as much as it says it does then Nord users are going to be happy. Add to that ‘enhanced’ charging speeds and an already great phone just got even greater.