When is the Nokia 7 release date?
Announced in China on 19 October 2017, the Nokia 7 will go on sale there on 24 October.
It will almost certainly launch worldwide like the others in the line-up, but this has not yet been confirmed by HMD Global.
How much will the Nokia 7 cost in the UK?
In China the 64GB Nokia 7 costs 2,499 yuan. That's around £286.
The 128GB model costs 2,699 yuan, or around £309.
In China the Nokia 7 can be pre-ordered via JD.com, Suning and Tmall now.
What are the features and specifications?
• 5.2in full-HD (1920x1080, 423ppi) IPS display with Gorilla Glass
• 7000-series aluminium chassis
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
• 4GB/6GB LPDDR4 RAM
• 64GB/128GB storage, microSD up to 128GB
• 3000mAh battery
• ZEISS Dual-Sight dual-camera, 16Mp/5Mp, 1.12um, f1.8, dual-tone flash
• 5Mp front camera, 1.4um, f2.0, 84o FOV
• Nokia OZO Audio
• Android 7.0 Nougat with monthly security updates
• 3.5mm headphone jack
• Fingerprint sensor
The Nokia 7 is a mid-range phone with hardware to suit. A key feature is its 'bothie' camera - as seen in the Nokia 8 - which lets you simultaneously capture images from the front and rear cameras.
The rear camera is actually a dual-lens model, with one 16Mp lens and another rated at 5Mp.
The design is in line with the rest of the Nokia Android phone family, with a 7.9mm-thick 7000-series aluminium frame with diamond-cut edges. There's also a 5.2in full-HD IPS display and a built-in fingerprint scanner.
The Nokia 7 will be available in Gloss Black and Matte White.
Also see: Best new phones coming in 2017 & 2018