- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD
This is relatively normal for the Surface Pro, and you can expect Microsoft to add tenth-gen Intel Core chips to give the line a refresh.
It’s less likely Microsoft will overhaul the Surface Pro 7’s design though – the device barely changes year to year given the form factor limits what the company can realistically do to it.
Despite this we really hope Microsoft adds a USB-C port to the Surface Pro 7. The fact the Pro 6 was missing any was one of our main gripes when we reviewed it and it’s a weird omission that carries over to the Surface Laptop line.
Microsoft insists on using its Surface Connect port to charge its computers, which we get, but it’s annoying that only the Surface Book line gets a USB-C port. USB-C is now on most modern Android phones and the iPad Pro and is increasingly used for data transfer. Microsoft limiting the port to just the Surface Book so far is baffling, and the Surface Pro 7 will hopefully buck the trend.
Here's more about the Surface Pro 7 release date, price and specs.