Amazon has begun an eight-day deals extravaganza, with deals across the site including Amazon devices, Fitbits and more. The Spring Sale is the retailer’s biggest ever Easter sale event, with thousands of items discounted until 15 April.
The sale has been organised by seasonal themes including Spring Cleaning, Garden, Easter and DIY, but there are deals that reach beyond those categories too. You’ll find Deals of the Day every day, plus thousands of Lightning Deals appearing as often as every five minutes.
Extra deals are available via Prime Now, the speedy delivery service that can deliver your orders within as little as one hour. There you’ll find 20% off shower products, 50% off Easter cards and gift wrap.
Prime Members can also get up to £30 off their first Amazon Fresh order.
The best deals include (click the links to see them on Amazon):
- 40% off Echo Dot - now £29.99
- £40 off the Ring Stick Up Cam - now £139
- £20 off the Kindle Paperwhite - now £99.99
- Up to 25% off Huawei Laptops and Tablets
- Up to 25% off smartphones from Samsung, OnePlus, Motorola and more
- £34.75 off GHD Gold Professional Styler
- Up to 20% off TVs
- £80 off Sennheiser HD 4.50 Special Edition Headphones - now £99.99
- £99 off Hive Active Heating and Hot Water Thermostat - now £149.99 with installation
If you find that you’re missing out on Lightning Deals, we’d recommend signing up to a 30-day Amazon Prime free trial. This way, you’ll get access to Lightning Deals 30 minutes before all non Prime members, giving you the best chance to get your hands on deals before they sell out.