You can find discounts with up to £190/$200 off other 1TB Xbox One X console bundles which are now reduced to £259/$299. See all Xbox console deals.
As for games, you can save up to 70% on top titles. Here are few highlights:
- £42 off EA Sports FIFA 20, now £17.99 (70% discount)
- £42 off Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, now £17.99 (70% discount)
- £36.85 off NBA 2K20, now £18.14 (67% discount)
- £19.25 off Doom Eternal Standard Edition (35% off)
- £15 off Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Digital Standard Edition(25% off)
There's also £10 off Xbox Design Lab which allows you to customize the look of your controller for £49.99/$59.99.
When is Black Friday 2020 - should you wait for a better deal?
Black Friday will take place on Friday 27 November, immediately followed by Cyber Monday on 30 November. Traditionally the biggest sales event of the year, it may yet throw up some even greater tech deals - but with so much uncertainty around finance and retail, and no guarantees regarding what discounts we will see, we advise you not to wait: if you see a deal you like, on a product you need, and you can afford the outlay, buy it today.