Prime Day may be the biggest sales event of the summer (now with £20 off the annual Prime membership cost), but other retailers are competing tooth and nail – which is great if you're looking for a steep bargain across phones, laptops and PCs, audio, smart home, and other popular tech categories.
Discounts have started rolling in already and we're keeping tabs on all the biggest summer sales on right now across major UK retailers like eBay, Currys PC World, John Lewis, Argos, VERY, and manufacturers like Dell and HP.
We will be growing this list so watch this space!
eBay upstages Prime Day with fifteen days of deals instead of two. Discounts launched Friday 5 July.
- The Google Home, £30 off, now £59
- Google Home Mini, £25 off, now £24 – also available for £15
- Google Home Hub, £40 off, now £79
- Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera, £10 off, now £59.95
- Fitbit Versa, £30 off, now £169
- Libratone Zipp 2 Portable Wireless Voice Controlled Speaker, £61 off, now £219
- Refurbished iPhone X from £527.99
HP's Summer Sale may have ended, which had deals across Spectre, Envy and Omen machines, but excellent deals are still to be had on Spectre and Envy ranges at the Premium Sale, which ends Tuesday. You can save £200 on 13in and 15in Spectre x360 laptops with code PREM200. There's also £200 off the 13in Spectre Folio using the same code.
Envy Laptops on the other hand have £100 off with code PREM100. Printers are also getting a £50 discount with code PREM50.
It's an excellent time to pick up discounts on laptops and desktops with Dell's Black Friday in July sale. Discounts include 12% off products up to £699 with code BLACK12 and 15% off products over £700 with code BLACK15. Students also save an extra 16% on everything.
There's 15% off on Alienware Gaming PCs until 14 July with code AW15 as well.
We've listed a few key products on offer until 14 July below. Be sure to try the voucher codes above where appropriate to save even more. You can see all discounts on Dell's site
- Alienware m15 - Up to £270 off with code AW15
- Inspiron 14 3000 – Up to £62 off
- XPS 13 – Up to £232 off
- Dell 23” Monitor: S2319H – £66 off
- Dell Alienware 34” Curved Monitor: AW3418DW - £456 off
Fitbit's Summer Sale in the US has arrived with $30 off the Versa, Charge 3 Special Edition, and Charge 3. The Ionic (Adidas version) gets $50 off too. You can get free two-day shipping on orders of $50 or more. The sale ends 20 July.
We're hoping to see a similar sale hit the Fitbit Store UK and will update this article if it does, so stay tuned. In the meantime, you can see our round up of the best Fitbit deals of the month right here.
Currys is hosting its own mega sale, the Black Tag Summer Event, in partnership with Google (a direct jab towards Amazon, perhaps?). A couple of key deals we're seeing includes a free Google Home mini with a Fitbit Inspire which has £34.99 off (now £79) or a free Home Mini with the Hive Active Heating Thermostat which has £8 off (now £179.99).
You can save on audio products like speakers and headphones on brands like JBL, Bose, Beats, Sony, Marshall and LG. See all audio deals from Currys.
Computers are also discounted with up to 25% off on top of existing discounts in some cases. Brands include HP, Lenovo and Acer. See Curry's Computing deals here.
John Lewis is another retailer punching back with its own major sale with up to 20% off electrical and computing.
There’s also around £200 off the Watch Series 3 with GPS and Cellular (42mm)
iMacs are seeing discounts too with £250 off the 5K 27in iMac with Core i5, 8GB RAM and 1TB Fusion drive.
Here are some of the other top deals on now:
- Google Pixel Slate (M3, 8GB RAM, 64GB SSD), £150 off, now £599 (cheaper than buying directly from Google Store)
- 14in Lenovo IdeaPad 330S (Core i3, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) £130 off, now £399.99
- Asus ZenBook Pro 14 (Core i7. 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD), £200 off, now £1,099.95
- HP Envy 17 (Core i7, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 16GB Intel Optane Memory), £130 off, now £1019.95
Here are some top deals on right now:
- £300 off Samsung QE55Q60 55in QLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, now £999
- £200 off 14in Huawei Matbook X pro (Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD), now £1,499.99
- £55 off Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones
- £40 off Bose QuietComfort QC35 II Wireless headphones, now £289
- £24 off Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Earphones, now £154.99
Argos also has its Home Sale on now but you can still find a few tech deals in the mix. The Fitbit Ace Kids Activity Tracker has £20 off and is now £39.99, and the Galaxy S8 Plus with 64GB storage is now £379.95, which Argos claims is their lowest price yet.
Debenhams may not be the best destination for phone and computing tech deals, but its current sale is slashing off up to 60% on lifestyle tech. Coffee machines like the Tassimo by Bosch Vivy 2 has been reduced to £40 from £100, while the Jura D60 bean to cup coffee machine has been reduced from £745 to £479, a price £35 cheaper than Amazon's.
The Oral-B Pro 650 electric toothbrush is also seeing a 50% discount, bringing the price to £25. You can see other deals on electricals over at Debenhams, including discounts on hair straighteners, kettles, kitchen appliances, and more.
We'll be adding more summer sales, deals and discounts to this round up, and of course if you still want to be fully updated on all things Prime Day, see our dedicated article