Amazon's Boxing Day sale is now live, offering consumers the chance to pick up all the goodies they didn't receive for Christmas at some seriously attractive prices.
Among the products on offer are Amazon's own Fire 7 tablet, reduced to just £34.99, a 43in Philips TV at £389, the Ring Video Doorbell 2 down to just £129, the Oral-B Genius 8000 electric toothbrush down to £69.99, and the Nespresso Vertuo Plus coffee machine from Magimix at £78.99.
There will also be thousands of new deals added to the site every five minutes through its regular Daily Deals and Lightning Deals.
If you're not already a Prime member (you can sign up for a free trial here), new customers will enjoy free shipping on their first order, and Amazon has extended its returns policy over the Christmas period, meaning anything sold between now and the end of December can be returned right up to 31 January 2020.
Amazon has another festive goodie up its sleeve for football fans, exclusively brodcasting nine Premier League matches via Amazon Prime Video on Boxing Day. As well as individual matches, a single 12-hour broadcast will kick off at 11.30am with Brighton vs Tottenham. The full schedule is below:
- Tottenham vs Brighton: 11:30 (KO 12:30)
- Bournemouth vs Arsenal: 14:30 (KO 15:00)
- Aston Villa vs Norwich: 14:30 (KO 15:00)
- Chelsea vs Southampton: 14:30 (KO 15:00)
- Crystal Palace vs West Ham United: 14:30 (KO 15:00);
- Everton vs Burnley: 14:30 (KO 15:00)
- Sheffield United vs Watford: 14:30 (KO 15:00)
- Manchester United vs Newcastle United: 17:00 (KO 17:30)
- Leicester vs Liverpool: 19:00 (KO 20:00)