There will also be thousands of new deals added to the site every five minutes through its regular Daily Deals and Lightning Deals.
If you're not already a Prime member (you can sign up for a free trial here), new customers will enjoy free shipping on their first order, and Amazon has extended its returns policy over the Christmas period, meaning anything sold between now and the end of December can be returned right up to 31 January 2020.
Amazon has another festive goodie up its sleeve for football fans, exclusively brodcasting nine Premier League matches via Amazon Prime Video on Boxing Day. As well as individual matches, a single 12-hour broadcast will kick off at 11.30am with Brighton vs Tottenham. The full schedule is below:
- Tottenham vs Brighton: 11:30 (KO 12:30)
- Bournemouth vs Arsenal: 14:30 (KO 15:00)
- Aston Villa vs Norwich: 14:30 (KO 15:00)
- Chelsea vs Southampton: 14:30 (KO 15:00)
- Crystal Palace vs West Ham United: 14:30 (KO 15:00);
- Everton vs Burnley: 14:30 (KO 15:00)
- Sheffield United vs Watford: 14:30 (KO 15:00)
- Manchester United vs Newcastle United: 17:00 (KO 17:30)
- Leicester vs Liverpool: 19:00 (KO 20:00)