- Design: Full metal unibody
- Colours: Cherry Pink, Flame Red, Sand Gold, Glacier Blue, Black
- Display: 5.99in Full-HD+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Screen Lock: Face Unlock
- Primary camera: 20Mp + 12Mp Sony IMX486 Picture Perfect dual-camera, f/1.75, 1.25um pixels
- Front camera: 20Mp Sony IMX376
- AI Scene detection: Intelligent optimisation after a photo has been taken
- Battery: 3010mAh
- Charging: USB-C, Quick Charge 3 (50% in 30 mins)
- Size: 7.6mm thick, 166g
When is the Xiaomi Mi 6X release date?
The Mi 6X was announced on 25 April 2018.
This is three months earlier than anticipated, given the 25 July 2017 launch for the Mi 5X. If it follows the same pattern, the Mi A1 that was announced on 5 September could see a 5 June launch for its successor, the Mi A2.
Also see: Best Xiaomi Phones 2018
How much does the Xiaomi Mi 6X cost?
The Mi 6X is available in three models:
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage: 1599 Yuan (£181.67/US$253.35)
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage: 1799 Yuan (£204.39/$285.04)
- 6GB RAM + 256GB storage: 1999 Yuan (£227.12/$316.73)
You will need to factor in import duty (20 percent) if you plan to ship one of these devices from the likes of GearBest.
Xiaomi Mi 6X camera samples
Xiaomi has offered some example shots taken using the Mi 6X's selfie camera:
Xiaomi Mi 6X pictures
Read next: Best new phones coming in 2018