Snapchat is rolling out group video chat across the globe, and provided your app is up to date you should see the feature added sometime this week. You'll then be able to video call up to 16 of your friends at once, using Lenses or with only your voice. But how?
First you'll need to set up a group:
- Launch Snapchat
- Tap the Chat icon at the bottom left
- Tap the New Chat icon at the top right
- Select multiple friends from the list, then press Chat
- Tap the Name Group field at the top of the window to rename the group, then press Done
- Send a message or snap to the group to save it
Once the feature has been added to your app you'll be able to make video calls to everyone in the group by tapping the video camera icon.
They will get a notification asking them to join the video chat, and when they join you'll see their name bubble light up.
Note that voice chats can support up to 32 members, but with video chats you're limited to 16.
Read next: How to group video call on WhatsApp