Which museum portrait looks most like you? Google Art Selfie aims to match your photo to thousands of artworks online. Sometimes the results are pretty close, other times less so, but always hilarious.
A feature within the Google Arts & Culture App, Google Art Selfie is now available in the UK. Here's how to use it.
- Download the free Google Arts & Culture App from Google Play or the App Store
- Scroll down the home screen to find Art Selfie, then tap Get Started
- In the Search with your selfie pop-up again tap Get Started
- Allow Google Arts & Culture permission to take pictures and record video when prompted
- Line up the camera with your face and tap the capture button
- Scroll through the results to find a professional portrait that best matches your profile
- Tap Retake if you're not happy with any of the results
Tech Advisor Google Art Selfie Portraits
Chris Martin, Reviews Editor
David Price, Macworld UK Editor
Dom Preston, Entertainment & Lifestyle Editor
Lewis Painter, Games Editor
Matt Egan, Editorial Director
Neil Bennett, Head of Experience Design
Rob Woodcock, Production Editor
And here I am as Apache Ben... the likeness is uncanny.