Peacock offers both free and premium tiers, with the latter giving access to more exclusive originals and next-day NBC catch-up content. However, Peacock Premium will also set you back either $4.99 per month for ad-supported viewing, and $9.99 for ad-free streaming.
If you want to switch back to the free tier - or need to cancel before your free trial ends - then here’s everything you need to know. We also have guides to watching Peacock in the UK, sharing an account as well as workarounds for streaming it on your TV if you’re a Roku customer.
How to cancel Peacock Premium
- Head to the Peacock website, sign in and click on your account profile in the top-right hand corner
- Once in your account settings, click on ‘Change Plan’
- The plan you’re currently using will be checked - click on the plan you want. If you wish to stop paying altogether, this will be Peacock Free, or you can downgrade/upgrade between the two premium plans
- Confirm the plan that you wish to switch to
- Your plan should now be cancelled. If you’re on a free trial, as long as you did this before your billing date, you shouldn’t be charged. You should also receive an email to the address that your account is tied to