Have you accidentally detected photos from your iPhone? It’s possible that you thought you didn’t need the pictures but now you regret your decision.
If you have deleted those pictures, your first move will likely be to go and look for them in the Recently Deleted folder. When you delete pictures from iPhone, they get transferred to the Recently Deleted folder for a period of 29 days before being lost for good.
If you don’t find it in the Recently Deleted folder either, your other option might be to recover deleted photos from iPhone backup. In this case, you’d have to retrieve those pictures either from an iCloud or iTunes backup. However, this method also has its problems. In order to recover photos from backup, you’ll have to overwrite your current data by restoring the complete backup. Alternatively, it’s also possible that you don’t have a backup at all.
And that’s where this article comes in. We’re going to show you how to recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup.
In order to recover deleted photos from iPhone without a backup, you need to use a third-party tool called dr.fone — Recover. This is a tool that can help you locate deleted pictures and other data in your iPhone even if you haven’t maintained a backup. Once you detect the files, you also have the option of selecting which ones you want to recover and then retrieving only them.
When you’re dealing with an iPhone, you should only use 100% trust-worthy third-party tools. That’s why we’re confidently recommending dr.fone — Recover. It’s a tool that has been rolled out by one of the world’s leading tech enterprises called Wondershare, which has received critical acclaim from leading media outlets such as Forbes and Deloitte. Furthermore, it also enjoys the faith of millions of users around the world. As such, you can put your faith in it completely.
Below, I’ll give you a step-by-step introduction on how to recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without Backup using dr.fone — Recover
If you follow the given steps you’ll be able to recover your deleted photos without an issue.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with a data cable.
- Install dr.fone into your computer and launch it.
- Select the ‘Recover’ option from the main menu.
- Your iPhone will get detected automatically and you’ll be taken to the next window.
- You’ll find a blue panel on the left with three options. Select the option called ‘Recover from iOS Device’. You’ll find a menu of the different types of data in the device, some of which fall under the ‘Deleted’ category. Choose ‘Photos’ and any other category that applies to you. Click ‘Start Scan.’
- Once the scan is done, you’ll be taken to a gallery.
- In this gallery, you can go through photos and images in the gallery and you can scroll through categories on the left-hand panel. Choose the categories that apply to you and then go through the images on the gallery. Select the images that you want to recover and then click on ‘Recover to Computer.’
Once this process is done, you’ll find all the recovered images in your computer. That’s all it takes to recover deleted photos from your iPhone without backup!