Hot Topics

windows won't let my PSE editor load up

bobbyalec 19:33 25 Dec 2019

Hi, and thanks in advance for advice offered. I have a Toshiba Satellite 100 laptop, Windows 7 Professional & m/s Office 2016 P/C Yesterday my Photoshop Elements 15 was working OK - now today, it won't load! Any suggestions? bobbyalec

AroundAgain 23:07 26 Dec 2019

Have you tried switching off laptop and then boot up again?

Failing that, try uninstalling/reinstalling the program

If still not able to open, I suggest you post on this forum PSE&More for expert knowledge/advice. (Sorry TA ;) ) It's a very active forum with a lot of expertise specializing in Photoshop Elements (& More)

If all else fails, contact Adobe. They're generally very helpful

I'm sure you'll resolve your issue :)

bobbyalec 10:46 27 Dec 2019

Hello, Around again - when I started again this morning, the PSE loaded up! Thanks again, bobbyalec.

AroundAgain 10:58 27 Dec 2019

Pleased to hear all is working as expected again Happy New Year :)

garcia_john11 12:36 10 Jan 2020

It used to show you on the system page when you opened it, but now you have to click on system info to get the information.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi 10 Launches Globally: Price, Release Date, Specs and more

Best Free, Deep Discounted tools for artists and designers 2020

How to get Apple's Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro free

Qwant moteur de recherche par défaut sur les derniers Huawei