Windows without mail account reporting errors?

kellysi 14:38 23 Feb 2018
Answered

I looked around and all the related posts are different from what Im looking for. I made an outlook account when first used laptop, I no longer wish for it to tell me that something is wrong because I don't even use that account. So since I am going to reinstall the Windows in the near future, can I not insert the mail account? And if there is a chance to remove it now permanently?(btw I refer to Outlook, Hotmail)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:27 23 Feb 2018

Open Settings.

Click on Apps.

Click on Apps & features.

Select the Mail and Calendar app from the list.

Click the Advanced options link.

Click the Reset button.

Click the Reset button again to confirm.

This should stop the message

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:32 23 Feb 2018
Answer

If it doesn't you can unistall the Mail app

Open the Start menu.

Search for Windows PowerShell, right-click the result and select Run as administrator.

Open PowerShell as administrator Type the following command on PowerShell and hit Enter:

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Remove-AppxPackage Remove Mail and Calendar apps from Windows 10 command

Restart your computer to complete the task.

or how to close your MS oulook account click here

kellysi 08:43 28 Feb 2018

Thanx

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 6 (2018) review

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment retrouver son code Wifi ?