Windows 7 will not startand crashes to blue screen

peterleemaxwell 08:13 20 Sep 2018

On trying to load Window 10 from the web site my PC crashed and will not start and crashing to blue screen. I have a Packard Bell M5801 running Windows 7. As the pc came with no disc l borrowed one and have managed to get into safe mode. When trying to system restore there wasn't any. I am now stuck. Any advice greatly appreciated.

peterleemaxwell 18:34 29 Sep 2018

Well l copied off what l could off the hard drive gave it to a knowledgeable friend who put a fresh loading of Windows 10. After he had gone l added the usual things like system utilities and zonealarm then went to update Windows 10 to get the latest version and it crashed at 81% and would not start or go into safe mode or have a restore point that l had manually put on. The version l was loading is 1803. The error code 0x80070652. I must be the most unluckest bloke.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:48 30 Sep 2018

Previous installation not completed properlyclick here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Release Date, Price & Spec

Robert Hunter talks animating his magical storybook style for a spaced out music video

Best iPhone & iPad games 2019

Samsung Galaxy X : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique