Windows 7 first time boot error of usb

Owen benson 15:38 13 Jan 2019

Hi, i have just built a new pc and I am trying to install windows 7 from a usb with it on.However when I do this an error message appears saying windows failed to start and the boot selection ailed because a required device is inaccessible. I have put the usb to 1st priority on the bios and have tried most things . Any help please thanks.

lotvic 00:35 14 Jan 2019

It is unclear from your post, are you saying you have installed Windows 7 on C: drive and then it doesn't boot into it because bios is still set boot from usb?

Or do you mean you can't get Windows 7 to install from the usb?

or are you stuck somewhere inbetween the above two scenarios?

You say you have tried most things, but don't say what things.

Is this tutorial any help click here

wee eddie 01:22 14 Jan 2019

Assuming that your MOBO, Processor and GPU are modern. It unlikely that Windows 7 has suitable Drivers

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf