Windows 10 update issues solution?

wiganken2 18:20 10 Dec 2018

First a disclaimer: - I have no connection with "Win Update Stop" ( click here ) other than I have installed it and waiting to see if it works. So my question is: - Is there anyone who has used this product and, if updates are disabled, does it really stop Windows 10 forcing updates onto your computer until you decide to 'enable' updates? Regarding the delayed October update I propose to wait before enabling updates until I am sure it is not another Microsoft Windows 10 screw-up. Once I get the idea that 'they have got it right this time' I will then re-enable Windows update.

lindabelt 09:54 20 Dec 2018

I am getting this exact same issue. This has started happening in the last few days. you may need to try other methods below. click here article contains detailed information. can help you

href This

wee eddie 10:05 27 Dec 2018

Adrian is a Spammer - FE told

KEITH 1955 10:58 27 Dec 2018

if you have a problem with updating widows in the usual way go to this website.

click here type kb and the number of the update you want in the top right box , you will then be give a list of all the different versions of the update or patch you want , IMPORTANT , make sure you choose the correct version.

just

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPad Air (2019) review

Digital humans aren't just possible - they're essential in today's top games

iMac 21.5in (2019) review

Les meilleures boîtes mails gratuites