Windows 10 Sleep Problems Lenovo

T3ran 06:16 30 Oct 2018

Hello,

For a while now, actually after i install win 10 from win 7 i have sleep issuses. Well my problem is that my pc(not laptotp, but desktop pc) when i click him to sleep,all goes black, discs goes off, but only power is still on. I know that sleep is like mode to be pc ready, but when its in this state i can't turn him back on. my only option is to hold the power button for 5 sec and then turn on again my pc. I ve tried i lot of options for that issue, but no one didn't help, like turn hibernaton off, play with power plan settings, update drivers. So i dont have idea why this is keep happening, but on win 7 there was no that problem. I am using LENOVO think centre: -plate is LENOVO+ -Graphic : Geforce gtx 1050 TI -12 gb of ram -2 disc one ssd and one deafult sata

So please guys i would be very happy to help me out with this T3ran

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:53 30 Oct 2018

Disable Fastboot

rickf 12:17 30 Oct 2018

Maybe it's a "her" and not a "him". Sorry couldn't help it. Perhaps, "it" will make it work?? Hope there is a sense of humour around.

Forum Editor 14:31 30 Oct 2018

"Hope there is a sense of humour around."

It becomes harder to smile when you have a really irritating computer problem and you are simply seeking help.

T3ran 22:52 30 Oct 2018

I've Tried to disable fastboot, but it's the same

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Artists FriendsWithYou reimagine Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a Peanuts London takeover

iPad Pro 12.9in (2018) review

Les meilleurs smartphones chinois disponibles en France