windows 10 showing partitions after hdd to ssd...

MHD_ALI 22:20 23 Jun 2018
Answered

windows 10 showing partitions after HDD to SSD migration I just got my SSD installed and copied all my HDD stuff to my SSD. I have a little problem though. When I open my computer it shows my recovery partition and a E:/ drive. They were made when windows was installed but was not showing when I was using my SSD. I have unplugged my HDD and they still remain there. Any fix. I used Linux to migrate my HDD to SSD.

Jollyjohn 07:13 24 Jun 2018
Answer

Boot to Linux. Use Partition Editor to mark the partitions as Hidden - I think it is under Set Flags,

rdave13 09:31 24 Jun 2018

There's another thread about the error click here but if you use Linux then follow Jollyjohn 's answer.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:07 24 Jun 2018

What have you got showing in disk management?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)