Windows 10 registry deleted. What can I do?

nektar23 13:28 16 Jul 2018

I downloaded UnhackMe to get rid of malware because for an unknown reason MalwareBytes didn't open.So I started a scan and it found some viruses on folders and on Windows Registry and I deleted them(I know its an idiot thing).So when I finished I opened my browser and it couldnt load the page but I was connected to the Internet.I tried another browser,Steam,Discord but nothing that required Internet connection loaded. I want your advice on what I can do because I have never experienced something like this before.I tried troubleshooting the WiFi but there was an error(0x80096005).Also I have tried the sfc /scannow on Command Prompt but it told me that it found some missing folder and couldnt fix them all. I think I deleted some required by the system files. What can I do? I thought of a format but I dont have the drivers on a dvd/cd because its a laptop.Please help me.

wiganken2 14:59 16 Jul 2018

Have you tried System Restore?

shivaniinfo31 13:08 21 Jul 2018

You can perform following steps • Take the backup of the important data. • Do the formatting of the corrupted file. • Then reinstall the window operating system. • At last, copy the data from backup drive to a rebuilt storage drive

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf