Windows 10 Problem with pop up ads on internet

bodkin 15:51 04 Aug 2015

I've just upgraded my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10, and when I connect to ebay and some other similar sites, the screen is covered with pop ups. When I try to close them I am directed to other ad sites, this also happens when I click on a link within ebay, eg my summary. I have attempted to alter the privacy levels in internet explorer, but this has no effect. I think the ads are from "jungle ads".

I hope someone can help - this is driving me mad! Regards, Carol

trafalgar 21:00 18 Aug 2015

strong text I have the very same problem as carol plus when I upgraded my dvd drive would not work so I uninstalled 10 and went back to 8.1 I hope someone out there can come up with a fix those pop ups would drive anyone insane

Govan1x 22:21 18 Aug 2015

Maybe have a look through here.

Click here

MarkRobinson 04:55 19 Aug 2015
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:09 19 Aug 2015
  bodkin 10:05 19 Aug 2015

Hi, thanks for ideas and suggestions. I have found a really simple way of solving my Jungle Ads problems. It turns out a Jungle Ads program was installed - so I simply uninstalled it using windows control panel uninstall a program feature and now everything is working ok. Regards, Carol

john.carry5743 21:00 19 Aug 2015

Hello dear........... I would like to suggest for this occurrence which provide a relevant solution through remote access. I found a tech support company for further and proper solution for this issues. You can contact on this toll free number:- 1800-251-4919.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)