Windows 10 poor performance issue

Lvaivis 18:22 16 Apr 2017
Answered

So..how do i start.. My laptop specs 4Gb DDR3 1600MHz RAM I5 6200U dual core hyperthreaded HD 520 graphics and 940M graphics card Windows 10 Home My issue is that when i tried server 2012 it used 700mb ram while windows 10 uses 1,3 out of box And i have poor performance with it..awfully poor. How do i remove all windows shitware and stop all unrequired services? I don't even use start menu so i need small fast replacement for that..basicaly light, small and fast desktop GUI like linux uses. For best LXDE for windows or something like that.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:22 16 Apr 2017
Answer

click here qill uninstall win 10 apps

Lvaivis 22:43 16 Apr 2017

Fruit Bat, tried that...still kinda slow. I play games at high performance (i aim at 60/30FPS at any settings but it slows down at desktop..my guess it might be slow hard drive but it is snappy fast at linux on same hard drive. I tried Ubuntu..which i think is heavy on resources and Lubuntu..which is fast and light

rdave13 12:26 17 Apr 2017

Unpin all the tiles in the start page will help. Right click the task bar, hover over toolbars and select Desktop. You get a text icon "Desktop" with two right facing arrows showing. Click on the two arrows, wait for it to populate the first time, and you get the old fashioned "all programs list".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Festival de Cannes 2018 ?