Windows 10 PC won't boot into safe mode with netwo

Tech24 14:41 08 Mar 2018

My PC has been running quite slow as of recent and it's almost impossible to get through a virus scan without the virus scanner freezing and crashing. The only way I can run it is in safe mode with networking because the scanner needs a network to run. However everytime I try to boot my PC into safe mode with networking by pressing f5 it just goes straight into normal safe mode... I then tried the msconfig way and checked the box with networking box underneath the boot up in safe mode. Yet again it still boots up into normal safe mode so I can't access the network in order to run the virus scanner. It's weird because the network works on Normal mode but my PC point blank refuses to enter safe mode with networking.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 6 (2018) review

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment retrouver son code Wifi ?