win10 page fault in non paged area error

freakNpink 11:47 17 Nov 2018

I have been getting a BSOD with the message page fault in non paged area for the past few months, usually happens while watching a video of some kind or even reading web pages, but I can play video games for hours with no issues. I have tried everything at this link with no help.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:32 17 Nov 2018

What browser are you using? have you cleared the browser cache?

MJS WARLORD 10:58 18 Nov 2018

I am also waiting for a reply to this question , on some sites on w10 with different browsers I have had the same thing happen , I have all browsers set to delete everything on closure as well as running ccleaner once a week.

I start watching videos and get a message that usually says video format not supported , it must be something that has changed on the websites because I have not changed anything on my pc.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch