Win 7 boot issue after POST process.

Anish SP 01:12 29 Nov 2018

Hi guys,

Something weird is happening to my PC. I tried to switch on but instead of booting after the POST, the screen remains blank with a cursor blinking and no active HD light on. I tried to repair but that didn't work. I tried reinstalling the windows 7 and it did install. It rebooted itself once which is normal during an installation. Its routine process like entering pc name, date and time zone, password etc were all completed. When the completing installation comes up for few sec and then it restarts and we are back to square one. Blank screen with cursor blinking. Anyone has any idea, pls help me

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 08:35 29 Nov 2018

will it boot in safe mode?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Pixel Slate review

Brian Cox-branded beer brings Big Bang beauty to bottles

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment jouer à des jeux de PS2 et PS3 sur PS4 ?