why dont some games run on 10

MJS WARLORD 12:34 28 Apr 2018

I am puzzled by why their is so much conflicting information about what works on windows 10. I redone witcher 1 and 2 just to get saved games carried over to 3 but some players said they cant use 1 and 2 on windows 10. I myself tried to revisit all mass effect episodes only to find they wont run but others say they got them to work on 10. I planned my latest trip down memory lane to be the dragon age series but after posting on steam " do they work on windows 10" I got the same yes/no feedback. The only real way to find out if something would work would be to buy on steam and then hammer something as you only have a 2 hour window to claim a refund. How many times would they give me a refund before they say "sorry no more refunds for you.

My pc is custom built with a proper working version of windows 10 and not a free 7 to 10 upgrade.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Threadripper 2990WX review

George Bletsis' illustrations capture character and chaos with an effortless touch

iMac at 20: 10 iMac facts and history in pictures

Comment supprimer son historique Netflix ?