The user profile service failed windows 10

hughdavid99 11:42 14 Aug 2018

Hi I was logging into my computer when my cat walked over my keyboard and caused this to happen: The user profile service failed the sign in user profile cannot be load. I have been into the registry and changed the settings. But I still could not sign in. I tried to go back into the registry but now the computer sends me in a loop back to the log in page which does not allow me to sign in. I am using windows 10 and I have documents that I need but haven’t back up. Is there any way I can access these documents? Or is there any portable programs that I can use to sort this problem out? Many thanks in advance for your help. strong text

onthelimit1 16:00 14 Aug 2018

Try the steps here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs