Upgraded PC 3D model low framerate

TheMaverick987 22:52 19 Jan 2019

I recently upgraded my computer and found that it runs perfectly smoothly until I tried playing games that included 3D models. The framerate would drop immensely. The PC is a full upgrade from my last one and my last one did not have this problem. Is there anything I can do?

TheMaverick987 19:54 20 Jan 2019

None of those options are anywhere to be found.

Old Deuteronomy 20:01 20 Jan 2019

No matter what you do with this PC, in it's spec, you will not see good performance in any but simple or very old games. If you want it to perform better you will have to invest in a discreet graphics card and not play anything that requires a fast CPU. Check systems requirements before buying games for it.

Menzie 01:38 22 Jan 2019

Your BIOS may be more like this one or this one.

See if you see this option.

TheMaverick987 01:43 22 Jan 2019

What I get doesn't resemble either, mine looks more like this

Menzie 00:23 23 Jan 2019

Do you happen to have the exact model of motherboard in your system?

I'm assuming it's a B350 chipset but Asus has several models.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 7 Pro review

Chip sauce inks and the world's largest letterpress made for new book on northern identity

iPhone 5G release date rumours

Comment enregistrer un appel téléphonique ?