Update 3132372 problems Windows 10 Home Security

Billp64 17:49 31 Dec 2015

Running Win10 home and this update downloaded on 30th Dec and since caused a program I use to fail to open, starts and windows shuts it down. I removed this update and program fine again, but of course win updates have it to install again. Microsoft have mentioned problem on the site so how can I stop this one update installing. Any help appreciated.

Govan1x 21:25 31 Dec 2015

Looks like it was a the flash update. I downloaded it yesterday and have problems starting my computer which takes ages now.

Not sure if it is the same problem as I had last month that has come back or maybe it was the flash update that is causing it.

Govan1x 21:31 31 Dec 2015

You can stop windows updates from running but I don't think you can stop it from downloading certain updates. lets hope someone can prove me wrong.

Disable Windows Updates

Billp64 09:30 01 Jan 2016

Yes it is the flash update but as Microsoft knows a problem why hasn't it been fixed, it has updated my computer again so my program fails again. Most updates in win10 have been very necessary so I hope a fix can be found.

Govan1x 12:41 01 Jan 2016

All you can do is stop Windows updates from running until they have fixed the problem then Enable it again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

2019's best up-and-coming illustrators

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment utiliser une manette PS4 ou Xbox One sur votre Mac ?