Today I cannot access windows updares

john bunyan 12:12 30 Jan 2019
Answered

I get the following when I try to update windows 10

I have verified internet connection.

rickf 16:18 30 Jan 2019

Strange, mine updated today smoothly.

john bunyan 17:18 30 Jan 2019

Tried all suggestions. Still not working. Will consider a restore tomorrow. Even on my laptop it says "updates available... Status : Downloading 0% ". I wonder if it is a ISP issue?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:39 30 Jan 2019
  john bunyan 18:20 30 Jan 2019

FB

Thanks. Will try again tomorrow and report back. Am also trying to make head or tails of eventvwr items on the issue.

Gordon Freeman 09:49 31 Jan 2019

This hasn't worked for me on 2 machines since yesterday (x1 on 1803, x1 on 1809 versions). They'll sort it out eventually, I'm sure. What's the hurry?

Al94 09:52 31 Jan 2019

Not working for me either. Same message.

john bunyan 10:47 31 Jan 2019

*Gordon Freeman *

No hurry now that I know I’m not the only one! At first there were no other reports so I spent a lot of time seeing if my PC had an issue . Have not yet switched it on today, am on iPhone now.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:28 31 Jan 2019

Just plugged in an old laptop and its currently updating from 1709 to 1803 when its completed that I'll see if it will update it to 1809.

Very slow as its and old compaq with only 2Gb mem :0(

john bunyan 12:10 31 Jan 2019

Still same message on desktop as in original post. Wont worry about it as others seem to have same issue. I wonder if it is to do with ID. On my desktop I am the only user and do not have a password access. There was something in eventvwr about this

Gordon Freeman 14:34 31 Jan 2019

Am curious as to why it's only 'some' people which are affected by this. If it was a wholesale issue then naturally everyone would have the same problem, yet it seems that's not the case.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi A3 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours

Call Me By Your Name and other queer film classics are celebrated in Aiste Stancikaite's prints…

When is the next Apple event, and what should we expect?

iPhone 2019 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs