Stuck on version 1709 Win 10

dslayer1066 13:22 26 May 2019

My god, I need some help. For three days straight my PC has been downloading verion 1803 and then 1809 and failing at the end. then auto starting. This means my hard drive is just chugging away all the time, downloading and installing.

Ive tried the windows update trouble program, which then goes on to say that it is fixing a few problems and then starts the whole process again. Making me mad.

Please help!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:52 26 May 2019

the usual thing is to make a boot DVD or USB and run it from that. click here

dslayer1066 19:43 26 May 2019

Fruit [email protected] I did try that and it stops after finishing saying it couldn't install and has reverted. Thanks though.

[email protected] awesome, thanks. I will try this tonight. I'm not a big fan of window, but if I used my PC more I would probably look for something else. Gave up on gaming some time ago and brought a playstation. PC gaming is better, but the headaches I was getting with operating system was too much. Anyway, thanks a lot.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi A3 Review: Hands-on

Can you trademark a moving image?

Best free iPhone games 2019

Les bons plans audio (2019)