Strange thing happen when i type, cant use pc!!

Helpmepls 15:41 30 Apr 2018

It started when i was going to tab into steam overlay in l4d2 and instead i kept getting to desktop. i could not type in steam chat box, instead i opened menu buttons and enter made the ping sound that happens when you try to close a box without selecting option etc. When i try to double click i get the properties box etc. I figured i might have hit some key to enable key shortcuts or whatever so i restarted pc. I recently found a strange firewall exception, it was in chinese i think, i could not remove it from exceptions like i can everything else. Im really getting worried, its my birthday tomorrow and i really want my pc to work. Its a win 7 ultimate 64 bit. Im siting at the floor atm because i have only 1 internet cable so i have to shift it. NEED HELP!

wiganken2 16:44 30 Apr 2018

If you able run a one-off online virus scan. These are free. ESET do one. click here . Others do them as well. To find these do an internet search for "online virus scan" omitting the quote marks.

Helpmepls 20:45 08 May 2018

It got fixed, apparently one button was "stuck" without being stuck since i pressed every button at least once but then it got stuck for real and i unstuck it, problem solved.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6 review

Best art and design exhibitions in 2018

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

E3 2018 : dates, conférences de presse, billets et plus