Strange Multiboot Problem..Please Help !!

mrsam1999 05:46 26 Feb 2019

Hi, I have an i7 920, dx58SO motherboard, 12 gb ddr3, 2 tb hdd, zotac gtx 970. I had installed windows 7, windows 8.1 and windows 10 all 64 bit versions installed in a multiboot config.

All was working good..until 2 days back i found out that win 8.1 and win 10 won't start normally and got stuck in the circle animation (that too got stopped) ..but both could be started in safe mode. However, windows 7 boots and runs flawlessly. Even while trying to run the usb install media for repairing windows 10, the screen got stopped in the circle animation (that too stopped animation). This perhaps shows that my win 8.1 and win 10 installations are not the problem..The problem lies elsewhere in some hardware. But since win 7 runs flawlessly..what could the problem be ?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Now On Sale: Price, Specification & Features

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio Lightning (2019)