Should I uninstall office 365 before reinstalling

heidelberg 10:55 24 May 2019

I have a problem with outlook within office 365 on a Windows 10 laptop which requires me to reinstall office. Do I have to uninstall it first, and if so which is the best way? Using the settings option within windows or using the Microsoft easy fix tool? Thanks Dave

wee eddie 19:06 24 May 2019

Maybe, telling us what the problem was, might produce a solution

lotvic 23:30 24 May 2019

You can uninstall before you reinstall. Use whichever method you want. How to uninstall Office from Windows 10 using Settings and How to completely uninstall Office using the easy fix tool - complete walkthrough guide how-to, Pureinfoteck.com ClickHere

Govan1x 23:19 13 Sep 2019

Try Programs and features. Click on office 365 to Highlight it.

See if it says repair on the top line. If so maybe try that.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo Reno 2 Z review: Hands-on

Hell or Habito? Why a mortgage startup branded itself through some sick animation

macOS Catalina Review: New MacOS update turns your Mac into an entertainment hub

Les meilleurs écrans pour PC (2019)