Should I get the pen display XP-Pen Artist 22e pro

qiandu 11:37 16 Aug 2018

Good day. So, I've been using my XP-Pen Star 03 for about 2 years now - the old Star03 Pen tablet . it works still well - but I'm opting for a pen display now. I had gotten the Star03 Tablet when I was just getting into digital drawing and painting, and since I've stuck with it this long, I feel I want to get something like a Pen display, that you draw directly on.

Now, I mostly do Illustration, Storyboarding, and Animating - Clip Studio, Photoshop on some occasions, Toon Boom Storyboard. and Harmony. 2 years ago, there weren't this many Cintiq models to choose from, so, suffice to say, I'm extremely confused as for which one I should get. The XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro come with 21.5 inches HD IPS Screen Display Monitor with 8192 Pen Pressure Sensitivity and 5080 LPI Resolution.16 Express Keys and Adjustable Stand ( click here ).it seems good .

Money/cost is not a factor in this case. I just want a tablet that is big enough and gives me the closest feeling of drawing on paper!

I really appreciate any insight on this, I just don't know what the best choice is here.

Thanks in advance!

lotvic 19:39 16 Aug 2018

If you want that one it's about $100 cheaper on Amazon.com click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Test : le Samsung Galaxy A9