Severe Blue Screen of Death Error

needhelpwithviruses 23:45 25 Dec 2016

I have been trying to solve this error for a couple hours, but yet I'm unable to figure out what is wrong. I am unable to boot my PC regularly or in Safe mode. My computer is very good, so the failure most likely isn't natural. Also, whenever I try to run system repairs, I get a blue, empty screen that stays there. PLEASE HELP ME!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:14 26 Dec 2016

op system? windows 10?

click here make a usb or DVD media

boot from that to the reoair options and do a RESET with the option to retain data if you need your data if not do a RESET not keeping data that should effectivly format and start from fresh.

? ? 08:47 27 Dec 2016

Update Device Drivers to Fix Windows 10 Anniversary Update Blue Screen Issue

The blue screen after Windows 10 Anniversary Update issue is often driver related. You could use Device Manager to update drivers for your devices, which is a pretty time-consuming process. Besides, Windows itself may not find a new compatible driver for you. Alternatively, you could apply a professional driver download and update utility tool like Driver Talent, which enables you to download and install the best-matched device drivers for your computer in minutes to fix the Windows 10 Anniversary Update blue screen problem.

Try driver talent and hope this would help you

? ? 08:55 27 Dec 2016

click here Try this

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 release date & specs

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2019 is 'Living Coral'

Can Macs Get Viruses & Do Macs Need Antivirus Software?

Comment baisser votre ping ?