See photos in folders as thumbnails

Bike-it 14:32 28 Sep 2019

I like to have my Laptop set up so i can see thumbnails of photos but all im getting is a list of photos within folders, im having to click on view then select extra large icons, anyone offer any help as to how to fix this please. TIA

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:43 28 Sep 2019

In File Explorer select Options from the menu. After File Explorer Options window opens, go to View tab and make sure that Always show icons, never thumbnails option is unchecked. Now click on Apply and OK to save changes.

Bike-it 14:54 28 Sep 2019

Fruitbat it is unchecked, ??

x13 18:06 28 Sep 2019

In the folder bottom right click on the icon to show thumbnails. Keep doing it whenever you open a folder with photos and Windoze might remember it eventually.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 7T Pro review

Kristina Bold is a font based on a stroke survivor's handwriting

The best games on Apple Arcade

Les meilleures séries Netflix (2019)