Remove wireless headphone driver from PC

Cole Sossamon 17:27 18 Apr 2018

I have a windows 10 PC with Beats Wireless Studio headphones. When I connect them, they activate two things, under Sound-Playback, BeatsStudio Wireless stereo as well as Sound-Recording, BeatsStudio Wireless hands-free. The playback device is totally fine but the handsfree audio driver makes it so I can only hear one application at a time (Not sure why) so I have to go into sound and disconnect the beatsStudio Wireless Hands-Free every time I connect them. Which isn't a huge deal but it gets really old. I've set other devices as the default Communication device, completely uninstalled the Hands-free driver but the next time I boot up the PC it's back with the same story. Let me know if I need to give any more info but any help would be appreciated. Thanks

mrcalif 19:11 18 Apr 2018

Instead of Uninstalling it via Device Manager. Try Disabling it.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Best Android emulators for Mac

Comment utiliser l’Apple Store Éducation ?