rELACING Accident post CAPITALS With lower case

ernatoutlook 22:34 17 Nov 2016

Due to age limited facilities I regularly post CAPS.. marvel at features now available for umpteen retro changes and languages but not it seems merely correction of this? so I understand.. If so? shows how limited technology actually is! AND who would not want updates by email?

wee eddie 23:14 17 Nov 2016

On the "Age" thing, don't even go there we have members in their 90's who get shot down in flames for calling the "Age" Card. I'm just 71 and, more than likely, there's a 17 year old reading this.

Unfortunately, in this Forum, once you've hit the "Post" button. That's what you've get, unless you grovel to FE and he makes the change with his Silver Mouse. But don't press your luck, he might weaken the once, but is unlikely to weaken a second time!

The technology is available but using it makes for sloppy composition and allows people to Post one thing and then change it, after others have replied, which might make them look stupid, which few of us admit too. Amateur - Yes, Enthusiasts - Yes, but Stupid - No. Unless you think that trying to help some damn-fool whose just done something unfortunate, is stupid.

mikef. 13:28 18 Nov 2016

If you use Firefox Case Changer Add On changes from Caps to lower case, and vice versa, easy to use and works well

mikef. 13:32 18 Nov 2016

Just checked it's available at the Windows store as well for 8.1 and 10 as well

ernatoutlook 22:55 18 Nov 2016

thanks for that mike ..sounds like just what I wantBUT only firefox I get is a Film in win store and no mention addons or case changer either.. mine is 1607 anny win 10 edition..

mikef. 10:21 19 Nov 2016

Unfortunately I found the windows on Google but if you click that link it says not available for windows at the moment, found two alternatives click here or click here but don't know how good they are

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch