Regarding window installation issue in laptop.

[email protected] 14:39 06 Jul 2018
Answered

hi guys, Actually, i am installing window 10 in my laptop.But during the installation,After finishing the setup its reinstalling automatically.Rather it should come the personalized window,as we know.So, please share the update, if someone have solution. Even I tried with window 8,8.1; I am facing the same issue.I don't know whether it is hardware issue or software.(Its hp pavellion series-using from 4 year).please help me guys.... thanks in Advance.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:31 06 Jul 2018

Are you removing the installation software when it reboots (you should)?

[email protected] 10:27 09 Jul 2018

Thanks Fruit bat for reply, I tried that thing also but its not working.Even I allow to install two times,three times continuously. So, please give some suggestion. Thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:11 09 Jul 2018

Make and model of laptop?

[email protected] 10:06 10 Jul 2018

Once again thanks Fruit, Model no-Hp pavilion 15-e017TX. Thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:39 10 Jul 2018

How did you set the boot options in BIOS?

Make sure first boot device is USB and second is HDD (or SSD if using one) save and exit F10

Boot with the USB boot media plugged in and when installing wipe all the partitions off the drive when windows has installed and says it is rebooting in so many seconds remove the USb and let the machine reboot. It should then boot from the HDD.

[email protected] 11:09 12 Jul 2018

Hi Fruit thank you so much, I resolved the installation issue as you told to do, but now i am facing another issue: when i play any video, after 10 to 15 min its sounding like ti-ti... as so on and video became pause,in this time no one button work;so at last i did it off by power button directly. After sometime, when i open it and play any video,it shows same issue.So, may be its RAM issue or not;I am not clear about that. Give me some advice regarding this please. thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:28 12 Jul 2018
Answer

It is probably a driver problem as you have updated to windows 10, you will need to know the make of graphics chip so you can download a win 10 driver from the manufacturers web site.

[email protected] 09:43 16 Jul 2018

Thank you so much Fruit Bat for your appreciable help and advice.Now my issue is resolved. thanks.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple