Random Crashing Help Needed Badly

zRhys 14:45 11 Dec 2016

For a while now my PC has been crashing, if im playing a game or watching youtube. It happens rarely but at the same time like twice a week. I have a screenshot of the blue message. What is weird is that what i am playing or watching will repeat itself like 100 times per secound then the blue message pops up and then it restarts. I want this fix as i just want to chill and play games with my friends. Rhys

rdave13 15:39 11 Dec 2016

What is the message on the blue screen? Use something like Photobucket to upload the blue screen error then use the Image icon here to download the 'direct' download image address in Photobucket. Initial thought is a dying PSU.

Secret-Squirrel 16:10 11 Dec 2016

What is the message on the blue screen?

Here it is Dave.

rdave13 16:49 11 Dec 2016

Secret-Squirrel, hah, should have copied the image address :)

That fault covers a multitude of faults. I would first run the driver verifier, click here for info as it could be a bad driver. If no result then try a memory test (doubtfull) , right click the Windows (start) icon bottom left. Select 'run', type or copy and paste mdsched.exe and press OK. Select 'restart now to check for problems'. Your PC will check for ram problems on reboot.

zRhys 19:34 11 Dec 2016

Rdave13 after doing the driver test and rebooting it the computer reaches the window logo and then the blue screen pops up

zRhys 19:35 11 Dec 2016

But is a different text

rdave13 20:19 11 Dec 2016

What does it show? Press and hold the start button on your PC to force a shutdown if it doesn't do it automatically. Reboot and you should get to a recovery screen.

zRhys 20:22 11 Dec 2016

Yeah i get a recovery page and it says a device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught or something

rdave13 20:24 11 Dec 2016

What specifically?

rdave13 20:26 11 Dec 2016

I really don't have much time.

zRhys 20:27 11 Dec 2016

Want a picture?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch