Quick Access ~ Windows 10 File Explorer

wee eddie 14:37 10 Apr 2018

Quick Access ~ Windows 10 File Explorer.

It's the end of the Financial Year and, in previous years I have opened my Business Folder, created a few relevant folders within it and then pinned them to the Quick Access (at the top, with a Blue Star). I would then go through my stuff for that year, dragging them to the relevant folder.

I can no longer pin a Folder to the Quick Access.

I've only just noticed and I have no idea how long it has been since this has changed.

Anyone got any idea how I can reinstate this function?

christinebelle 05:28 13 Apr 2018

Try to disable and then enable it, maybe it can helps click here

wee eddie 12:52 13 Apr 2018

Thanks CB: I shall give that a try when I have my days off.

lotvic 21:55 13 Apr 2018

Also at thewindowsclub click here

Forum Editor 09:25 14 Apr 2018

I still have the blue star quick access in File Explorer.

wee eddie 12:01 14 Apr 2018

I don't know when, or where, it went. But last year it made life considerably simpler.

I'm trying to get it back

wee eddie 20:26 14 Apr 2018

I think that thought that I'd better say.

The Shortcut is there, you just can't anchor a Folder to it any longer. The Options are all there when you Right Click but,nothing happens

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?