Program called snippy I had

  frenchman96 09:21 27 Apr 2014

When using XP, I had a downloaded program called Snippy, it's icon was a pair of scissors.

It enabled me to circle an area with red line, or when pressing shift, I could do an expanding rectangle.

When I now google, I find snipping tool type progs, but not that one, anyone know the link please.

  Secret-Squirrel 10:16 27 Apr 2014

You don't need to download anything new as Windows 8 has its own snipping tool - it's called the "Snipping Tool" and you can read more about it here.

It doesn't however allow you to capture a circle but it does allow freeform and rectangular snips.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Hands-on

How to create a robot painting in Photoshop

iMac 21.5in (2019) review

Comment faire pivoter une vidéo ?