Problems with an interrupted .vhdx burning proces

Ricardo Wissar Paz 02:37 15 May 2018

My version of Windows is in Spanish so I'll translate the options I selected to do this operation so maybe they are not the same names of the English version. I created a rescue disk I created a recovery disk that included almost every folder of mi PC with the option Create a restoring unit in recovery section of Maintaince and Security that is one of the principal folders in the control panel. I burnt this recovery unit in many DVD's but I interrupted the process in the middle because I ran out of DVD's. I don't have money, neither a feaseble way to gain it in a short or middle term period because of my country laws regarding to dollars, so it wouldn´t be possible to buy a third party software. Is there a way to recover information of these .vhdx images? Is there a way to join these images together and achive to launch this OS? Are ther any other possibilities to recover information from .vhdx images which its burning process was interrupted? -If you want more details about it I can give them-

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Gamescom 2018: Announcements, livestreams and exhibitors

Coca-Cola goes into the red with a brand new redesign

Beats Studio 3 Wireless review

Comment réinitialiser un iPhone ?